October 22, 2012

More LIGHT OF THE MOON Music

Like the title of this blog suggests, to me words are somewhat like breathing. So, in turn, is music. There's a good chance I was something of a "band nerd" for a long time while I was in school, and I had a hard time breaking the habit. After the huge response to my previous post on the music that inspired LIGHT OF THE MOON (which you can find HERE), I thought I would post a few other songs that equally motivated parts of the story. (Looking at these, I feel as though I should say that "angels" are not technically part of the story here)


"Angel With a Shotgun" - The Cab




"Your Guardian Angel" - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus




Ok. I know this one isn't "music" but LISTEN TO IT. I can't tell you how much this audio book inspired me while writing. Actually, I think it was Stiefvater herself that said something along the lines of "imagine Emma Thompson reading your book in your head." Instead, I use Steve West.
"The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - Audio Book" 
- Narrated by Steve West and Fiona Hardingham



Also, I have some pretty cool news that deals with music coming up in the next few weeks. I'll be posting information here as well as on facebook and twitter. I can't tell anyone anything at the moment, but I'm pretty excited about it! So stay tuned.

LIGHT OF THE MOON
11/6/12

No comments:

Post a Comment