October 3, 2012

Quote of the Day

From LIGHT OF THE MOON:

___________________________________________

      "In the mountains, where night was a dark void lit by moonlight, Kate's eyes shone like daggers reflecting the burning stars. Once violet, they were now black as night. As death."

___________________________________________

I'm finishing up edits today (round 2789) but just wanted to give a quick quote from LOTM because so many people have been asking about it. There it is! Just a quick teaser. Nothing super big or important to the story, though Kate's eyes are a huge deal once things get moving. I'll post some larger clips as we get closer to the release date (I'm hoping for late October/early November), so stay tuned. In the mean time, please LIKE me on facebook or add me on goodreads. Both are great sources to find out new information about my books! You'll find on goodreads that I've already added the rest of the books in the series - so get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment