October 29, 2012

Secrets and Interviews and Mythology

LIGHT OF THE MOON will be officially released in almost a week. 

What?

Excuse me?

LIGHT OF THE MOON WILL BE OFFICIALLY RELEASED IN ALMOST A WEEK! 11/6/12


You guys, I'm getting excitednervouscrazywildsillygoofyhappynervousexcitedgiggly. Truly, I cannot wait to share this story with you. Calum and Kate have been with me for a while now, and I'm excited for the real world to meet them. Both characters are so strong in completely different ways, and I'm interested to see what you all make of them as well as the rest of the cast. Plus, I might have possibly eaten maybe almost an entire 5 lb bag of gummy worms this past week, and my excuse has been that I'm "excited about the book," so once this book is out I can stop with all the snacking. 

Ha. Right.

During this week leading up to the publication of LIGHT OF THE MOON, I'll be posting some secrets, a few deleted scenes, interviews, and quotes over on my facebook page. You'll only be able to find these secrets there, so make sure you "like" the page to keep updated. Plus, you get to see really awkward pictures of me trying to pull off hipster glasses so win/win. 

http://www.facebook.com/davidjamesauthor

Speaking of interviews, last week I had a great interview with Kimberly of Kimberly's Kozy Korner blog. We talked about LIGHT OF THE MOON, gummy worms, curses, and kisses. She is SO excited for LIGHT OF THE MOON! Kimberly tried to get me to spill some secrets about the book and the sequel, but I kept my lips sealed. For the most part. Make sure you check out the interview and follow her blog because I'm sure I'll be back for more.

The last thing is that my good friend and editor, Helen Boswell, is doing an amazing promo on Amazon in honor of Halloween. Until then, you can get her debut novel, MYTHOLOGY, for only 99 cents! 


About MYTHOLOGY: "Hope Gentry doesn’t believe in Fate. Born with an unusual power to see the dark memories of those around her, Hope just wants to be a normal teenager. But on the first day of her senior year of high school, she finds herself irresistibly drawn to a transfer student named Micah Condie. At first glance, Micah seems like a boy that most girls would dream about. But when Hope's powers allow her to discover Micah's darkest secret, she quickly becomes entangled in the lives of mythical entities she never dreamed existed. Was this her destiny all along? And will her powers help her survive the evil of the Demon Impiorum? Mythology isn’t just for English class anymore."

LIGHT OF THE MOON
11/6/12






No comments:

Post a Comment